EWiLi'13, The 3rd Embedded Operating Systems Workshop
26 - 27 August 2013, ENSEEIHT, Toulouse, France
Co-located with the French Summer School on Real-Time Systems ETR 2013
- Go to EWiLi 2014 website.
- The venue section is online.
- The program is online.
- The deadline for camera ready version is 19 July 2013.
- All accepted papers will be published in the ACM SIGBED Review (ISSN: 1551-3688) Special Interest Group on Embedded Systems. The special issue is planned for January 2014.
- Keynotes speakers will be:
EWiLi, the embedded operating system workshop, aims at presenting state-of-the-art research, experimentations, significant and original realizations that focus on the design and implementation of embedded operating systems in both academic and industrial worlds.
EWiLi's two first editions were dedicated to the Embedded Linux operating system which has progressively constituted a strong alternative to proprietary and/or commercial solutions in embedded systems, whether it is deeply embedded or not, and this for many application domains, such as multimedia, telephony, transport, automotive ….
The steering committee has considered the numerous requests from potential contributors and decided to extend the scope of the workshop to all embedded operating systems. We believe that this new perimeter will make the workshop even richer.
The workshop objective is also to be a meeting place for industrial and academic actors. During the last edition that counted 80 participants, 40% came from industry.
- The call for papers is available in the corresponding section, and also in PDF format.
- Information about the paper submission process is provided in the respective section.
- Workshop contact : Jalil Boukhobza firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : Pierre Olivier email@example.com